OPES Digital Oil & Gas Zone
The Digital Oil & Gas Zone is a showcase of the latest technology required to assess and ascertain winning digitization strategies and advancements in handling the current and future challenges of the Oman’s upstream, midstream, downstream and retail sector of the Oil & Gas Industry.
With the aim to enhance digitization in the Oil and Gas industry, the OPES Digital Oil & Gas Zone will be held under the patronage of Ministry of Oil and Gas and supported by Information Technology Authority (ITA) from 9 – 11 March 2020 at Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre, Muscat, Oman.
The Zone will unite the senior executives, service providers, contractors and related suppliers, technology innovators and industry experts to develop business and exchange thoughts on revolutionizing the oil and gas industry and increase the profitability.
As Oman is planning to invest more in exploration and production of Oil and Gas, it becomes crucial for the Oil and Gas operators to rethink the traditional business model and grasp new available digital technologies to build cost-effective, transparent and agile operations leading to future productivity, operational efficiency and safety.
- Gain insights on the latest trends and developments and how best you can integrate it to your company.
- Learn from the leading experts about the best approach to equipment operations and maintenance
- Learn how to maintain maximum level of safety and reliability in high risk operational environment.
- Network with technical experts across oil and gas industry and understand the best practices in day to day operations.
- Meet new technology partners.
- Learn strategies, and transformative methodologies
- Gain a deep understanding of the digital landscape and innovative technologies and capabilities.
- Technology showcase on emerging technology and building a digital culture.